Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My First Presentation.

It was 7:58 AM waiting for my manager to ping me on sametime(IBM internal messenger).
every 5 min my outlook reminder is bugging me about my manager call. At last at 8:30 my manager turned up at my desk and we went upstairs. We were supposed to go to conference room but had to wait outside because conference is still going on. so me , my manager and her manager sat in the sofa and had chat about their personal life(of course you know "scrap"). We get to go to conference room after 30 min.

I had a feeling that cannot be expressed(Happy and nervous) as i am going to give a demo to president, CFO and all other VP's of Unison(Owned by GE).

Demo started of like this...

My manager introduced me to all those executives including president and she started off the presentation(she talked for 2 min) and handed it over to me.
They were keen on presentation for first 2-3 min and then they started asking questions(We can assume how questions will be) which look silly to us(developers) but they were always thinking about the business performance. In between demo is flooded with jokes on ppl and some of the questions i don't understand .Actually they gave us 20 min time but it took 40 min ( i donno they might have been interested in demo).Whatever i enjoyed giving demo to such a high profile executives.

That was joyful day for me. And seems that they gave good feedback.

5 comments:

Sudhakar said...

Finally.. Lazy Blogger wrote something... good

It's very nice to hear that you did u something which actually liked doing it.. Congrats..

superaghu said...

cool.....


yep success at that level gives joy..

Mysorean said...

That must be a nice feeling!

Congrats!

kittu said...

Thanks raghu and adi

Anonymous said...

Who'd they freeze, Doc?
cheap hydrocodone